As an industry leader in superior quality acrylic coating systems and fluid-applied roofing systems, Acrymax offers a wide array of options for your next project, including our partially reinforced elastomeric roofing systems.
By combining our high-performance waterborne protective coatings with high-strength reinforcement fabrics used in the most critical areas, Acrymax partially reinforced roof membrane systems can provide moisture and thermal protection that is unparalleled in the industry.
The membranes include solar reflective systems that provide an energy efficient reflective “cool roof” effect that has been qualified by ENERGY STAR®. They are also available in architectural colors to help coordinate with a building’s paint scheme. These protective roof coating systems stop roof leaks and cut down on costly roof maintenance by protecting the roof from the damaging effects of the elements.
Roof Systems for Asphalt, Single-Ply, Concrete, and Metal
Partially reinforced elastomeric roofing systems from Acrymax can be applied to a wide variety of roofing materials, from asphalt and modified bitumen roofs, to concrete, single-ply, and metal roofs. With fabric reinforcement applied at critical roof areas and coatings alone on the field of the roof, these systems are used to produce elastomeric membranes with thicknesses ranging from 15-30 mils on unreinforced areas and from 45-50 mils at reinforced areas. The number of coats and final thickness of the roof coating system are determined by the existing roof conditions, type of roof surface to be coated, and performance requirements of the project.
• Repair and maintenance of modified Bitumen and BUR Asphalt Roofs
• Corrugated and standing seam metal roofs
• Protective coatings for urethane foam
• ENERGY STAR® solar reflective “cool” roof systems
• Single-ply roof repair and maintenance
• Concrete roof repair and maintenance
Partially Reinforced Roof Coating Systems from Acrymax
• Asphalt Roof Systems: The ARS-2-A partially reinforced elastomeric membrane roofing systems can be used to protect, maintain, and waterproof smooth or granulated asphalt surfaces, including existing built-up roofs and modified bitumen roofs. The membrane reaches an average thickness of 25 mils on the field of the roof and 45 mils on the reinforced areas. The ARS-2-A30XT system averages 30 mils on the field and 50 in reinforced areas, providing longer service life thanks largely to a finish coat of Acrymax AF-130XT high-strength elastomeric coating.
• Metal Roof Coating Systems: Acrymax offers three partially reinforced variations for protecting and weatherproofing metal roofs. The ARS-2-M15 system provides an average thickness of 15 mils on the field and 40 on the reinforced areas, while the ARS-2-M20 system provides an average thickness of 20 mils on the field of the roof and 45 mils on reinforced sections. Add an extra-durable finish coat of Acrymax AF-130XT, and you have the ARS-2-M25XT system, which results in an average thickness of 25 mils on the field of the roof and 50 mils on the reinforced areas.
• Single-Ply Roof Coating Systems: Existing single-ply membranes in need of protection, maintenance, or weatherproofing – including EPDM, Hypalon, and PVC – are well-served with one of Acrymax’s two partially reinforced systems, both of which include a finish coat of AF-130XT for added durability. The ARS-2-SP20XT system provides an average membrane thickness of 20 mils on the field of the roof and 45 mils in the reinforced areas, while the ARS-2-SP30XT results in an average thickness of 30 mils on the field and 50 mils in reinforced areas.
• Concrete Roof Coating Systems: The ARS-2-C25 system can be used to protect, maintain, and waterproof concrete roofs, providing an average thickness of 25 mils on the field of the roof and 45 mils on the reinforced areas. The ARS-2-C30XT adds a finish coat of AF-130XT elastomeric coating as a finish coat, increasing average thickness to 30 mils on the field and 50 mils on the reinforced sections.
Acrymax offers roof systems and coatings for a wide variety of applications. Our high-performance systems include fully reinforced roof systems, partially reinforced roof systems, and protective roof systems. Additionally we offer architectural protective coatings, rust-inhibitive primers, waterproof masonry coatings and coatings for marine and aerospace applications. Contact Acrymax today and you’ll reach the best source for flexible solutions in high-performance coatings.