Our waterborne coatings and liquid roofing systems can restore and recover your roof (all substrates).
- With 100% acrylic, internally plasticized polymers, Acrymax roofing systems can sustain your roof’s life indefinitely with simple recoats
- Liquid-applied, fully-adhered, seamless roofing membranes
- Moisture and thermal protection, as well as cool roofing solutions available
- Exceeds ASTM D6083, FM Approval, and many other certifications
Get unparalleled protection made for the particular needs of metal roofs.
- Our field-applied PVDF (fluoropolymers) system gives the ultimate color retention
- For protection, aesthetics, and waterproofing, our acrylic elastomerics are the industry standard
- Need to leakproof your roof and get Kynar® performance? We offer a hybrid PVDF/Acrylic elastomeric system
To meet the needs of accelerated construction with durable factory-like finishes, look to our Kynar® Aquatec PVDF emulsions
- Field-applied coatings expedite timelines without sacrificing quality or aesthetics
- Custom-color coating, exceptional color retention, and weather resistance offer vibrancy and longevity tailored to your project
- Resists dirt, staining, algae, mold, and corrosion
Enjoy long-lasting moisture and thermal protection that protects and enhances the look of your masonry, concrete, and synthetic stucco substrates for years to come
- Decorative coating with enhanced mold/mildew and dirt pick-up resistance
- Bridge hairline cracks and preserve wall integrity
- Withstands wind-driven rain
Protect your masonry from spalling and cracking (from the freeze/thaw cycle), efflorescence, and water absorption.
- With a unique blend of silane-siloxane technology, our sealers offer a deeply penetrating and invisible water repellant for porous masonry
- Our clear acrylic sealers are an excellent primer for cement substrates
Preserve and waterproof your concrete decks against the toughest traffic.
- Available in pedestrian and vehicular traffic deck systems
- With resistance to many chemicals, our traffic deck systems are also excellent for mechanical rooms and other similar applications